READY FOR A NEW ADVENTURE?
What's on your horizon?
Check out roles we're recruiting for...
LET'S INSPIRE DYNAMIC VETERINARY PRACTICES, TOGETHER
What's it like to work at Vet Dynamics?
Working at Vet Dynamics requires an open and curious mind, because besides being a learning environment, we tend to do things a little differently. We practice connection – to each other and to nature – frequently. We recognise effort – not just results. We share ideas and decisions. We promote autonomy, holacracy and self leadership, self-care and self awareness.
Our existing team are dedicated individuals who go above and beyond in our mission to re-ignite purpose, passion, people and performance in veterinary business, globally.
- Location flexible, remote and work from home.
- All the benefits you’d expect as part of an EOT (Employee Ownership Trust).
- Personal and professional development encouraged.
- Well-being nurtured.
- Active allyship.
- Every opportunity to contribute to the company’s evolution and success.
- Personal CPD allowance.
- Be part of a small supportive team and an amazing independent veterinary community.
- Remuneration package DOE.
- Private medical insurance and cash plans.
- Generous holiday, birthday and other leave allowances.
- Flexible working hours – work completion is more important to us than worked hours
Staying connected to others and to nature, is
vital to our relationships, our health, and our
collective success. Which is why we collaborate
through caring for each other and commit to
staying connected in every sense.
Working remotely, means trusting each
other 100%. Through self managing our
time, energy and projects, we are able
to enjoy a work life fit while achieving
our professional goals.
Come work with us!
Simply pop an email with your CV over to
Lorraine@vetdynamics.co.uk and we’ll be in touch.