Support your new graduate now
Built on strong foundations
The Vet Graduate Academy is a comprehensive one-year training programme brought to you by Vet Dynamics and Central CPD, designed to equip new vet graduates with the clinical, interpersonal and business skills they need in order to succeed in their new careers and provide top-notch care to your patients.
What’s more, with the Vet Graduate Academy, your practice can offer the support and mentorship previously only available to corporate employees, helping you to stand out to newly qualified vets.
Helping you attract top talent
As a busy veterinary clinic, you know the importance of having a highly trained and skilled team. But in the current staffing climate, we know that recruiting and retaining talent is increasingly challenging for independent practices in particular.
The Vet Graduate Academy delivers winning outcomes for both graduates and practices, resulting in promising professional relationships from the very start.
Next course starts November 2023
More than 140 Hours CPD
£7,000 +VAT. Spread the cost option available
PURPOSE AND OUTCOMES
Utilising the strengths of both Central CPD and Vet Dynamics, the Vet Graduate Academy combines bespoke veterinary business and interpersonal skills coaching with clinical training.
It achieves this via face-face workshops, practical courses, mentorship, online programmes, specialist-led case discussions, as well as access to over 1,500 clinical CPD videos.
Your graduates will have the opportunity to develop their skills, build key relationships and comradery with their peers and grow in confidence – helping them to make a real impact in your practice.
- An attractive development package to give your practice a competitive edge in graduate vet recruitment.
- Digital logo to add to your job adverts. High quality training to upskill your graduates to their full potential.
- Free Central CPD On-Demand annual subscription (RRP £495+VAT) for the graduate’s clinical coach.
- All Vet Dynamics learning content provided in print and available via on-line learning management system.
- 12 month support and mentorship for your vet graduate with regular feedback to practice owners.